Steps to Selling
List Your Property
The first step toward putting your house on the market is to meet with your real estate agent. It's good to do this months before you plan on putting it on the market. We can meet with you at your home and do an assessment of areas that can be enhanced.
Curb appeal and cosmetic enhancements can go along way. If you have a major issue with an appliance or tax, this is the time to deal with it, not when it's being shown.
Here's the areas we will go over:
1. The Exterior -trim lawn, roof shingles, straight lines on gutters, windows, and caulking
2. The Front Hall -- Light! remove unsightly rugs and work on any smells.
3. The Living Room- floors & paint!
4. The Kitchen- Homes are judged by how the kitchen is kept.
5. Master Bedroom- Unclutter! empty out the closets, moving items to the basement or storage.
6. Bathrooms- Maybe replace Shower curtains & caulking.
7. Rec Room- atmospere of relaxation, clean fireplace!
8.Basement- hang tools, declutter! Clean furnace filter, wash water heater.
Attic - tidy up! It's for sale too!
I'll be there every step of the way. After years of experience negotiating and closing real estate deals, I know exactly what it means for sellers to come across buyers that fit their circumstances.